Are you interested in training like a firefighter or just being fit?
drop a line to:
Meet the Trainer
Aaron Foster has been a firefighter and fitness trainer in the Washington DC area for over a decade. For the last several years he has focused primarily on members in the public service industry. Aaron ran the “Recruit Training Program”, “Return to Work Program”, and “CPAT Program” for the Washington DC Fire Department (DCFD). He has had the chance to work with a variety of high school, collegiate, semi-pro and Olympic athletes. As of late, he’s had the humbling chance to work out with several wounded vets through the Wounded Warrior Program.
"Achieve & Accomplish"
What gains you can expect when maintaining a fitness program
As a client you can expect a wealth of knowledge and experience from Aaron. He is dedicated to helping you achieve your realistic goals and aspirations. When following a fitness regiment with W.F.A. you can see some or all of the following benefits. Results vary by person, their diet, health and several other contributing factors.
- A Safe and productive exercise program.
- Improved energy levels, positive outlook on health and fitness
- Increased Performance, Strength and Endurance.
- Improved Metabolism and Circulatory Functions.
- Improved Cardiovascular and Respiratory Functions
- Improved Body Composition of fat to muscle ratio.
- Positive Overall Feelings of Wellness.
- Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol levels
Bootcamp & Group Fitness Located at
Branchville Volunteer Fire Dept
4905 Branchville Rd
College Park md. 20740